1. Who proposed the slogan “Safety First”?
A: Comrade Zhou Enlai put forward the slogan of "safety first" in l957.
2. What is the weight regulation of the helmet?
A: The state stipulates that the weight of a helmet should not exceed 400 grams.
3. What does the “D” mark on the helmet mean?
A: If the helmet is marked with a "D" mark, it means a helmet with insulation properties.
4. What are the scope of special operations and personnel?
A: Special operations and personnel range includes:
(1) Electrical work. Including power generation, power transmission, power transformation, electrician, electrical equipment installation, operation, maintenance (maintenance), test workers, mine downhole electric fitters.
(2) Metal welding and cutting operations. Contains welders, cutters.
(3) Lifting machinery (including elevator) operations. Drivers including cranes (including elevators), sorcerers, signal pilots, installation and maintenance workers.
(4) Driving of motor vehicles within the enterprise. Drivers of all types of motor vehicles included in production areas and construction sites such as terminals and freight yards in the company.
(5) Ascending erection work. It includes 2 meters above the erection, dismantling, maintenance workers, and high-rise building (structure) surface cleaning workers.
(6) Boiler operation (water quality test). Operators with pressure-bearing boilers, boiler water quality testers.
(7) Pressure vessel operation. Pressure vessel cans, inspection workers, transport escorts, large air compressor operators.
(8) Refrigeration operation. Includes refrigeration equipment installers, operators, and maintenance workers.
(9) Blasting operations. Including ground engineering blasting, underground blasting.
(10) Mine ventilation operations. It includes main fan blower operator, gas drainage worker, ventilation safety monitor, and wind measurement dust collector.
(11) Mine drainage operations. Contains mine main drainage pump workers, tailings dam operators.
(12) Mine safety inspection operations. Including safety inspectors, gas inspectors, electrical equipment explosion-proof inspection workers.
(13) Mines enhance transportation operations. It includes hoist operator, (upper and lower mountain) winch operator, fixed belt conveyor operator, signal worker, and canister (hook).
(14) Mining (exfoliation) operations. Contains the shearer driver, the driver of the roadheader, the driver of the rock drill, and the driver of the rock drill.
(15) Mine rescue operations.
(16) Dangerous goods operations. Operators containing dangerous chemicals, civilian explosives, radioactive materials, transport escorts, storage custodians.
(17) Other operations approved by the State Administration of Work Safety.
5. What is the age limit for special operators?
A: Special operations personnel should be over 18 years of age, but those who are engaged in blasting operations and coal mine gas inspections must be at least 20 years old.
6. What is the qualification for special operations personnel?
A: Special operations personnel who have passed the professional technical training examination and obtained the operation permit can only be employed.
7. Why are there more hazards caused by littering cigarettes?
Answer: The temperature of the cigarette butt center can reach 700~800°C. It exceeds the burning point of combustible materials such as cotton, hemp, woolen fabric, paper, furniture, etc. Throwing cigarette butts easily causes burning and even causes fire.
8. What is the role of the protective cover of the machine equipment?
A: The main function of the machine guard is to prevent accidents.
9. What is the reason that the production tools can't be placed on the machine?
A: Hand tools should not be placed on the side of the workbench because the tools are easy to fall and hurt people.